About ASEAN IVO Proposal 2023
In order to bring about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations, there is no doubt that every individual, country and the whole of society must strive daily and mass mobilize their creativity, knowhow, technology and financial resources to achieve the SDGs in every context. As the ASEAN IVO mission said, ASEAN IVO is always advancing activities which are not only following the SDGs, but also focusing on Environment, Social, Governance (ESG). Furthermore, in any activity, carbon neutrality is also a target for ASEAN IVO and topics for advancing collaborative projects are adopted under that consideration and the ICT-based projects are to realize these goals.
From core research to real world application, ASEAN IVO focuses on a broad range of topics in the field of ICT. Particularly with regards to providing solutions for specific regional needs or environmental or social problems, great emphasis is placed on not just fundamental research but practical solutions. Projects would ideally have a strong outlook to conduct a demonstration by the final year of the project. Proposals from all technical fields are welcome and they will be evaluated on the potential benefit of the output.
1. ICT for Food
2. ICT for Environment Protection and Disaster Prevention
3. ICT for a Secure and Smart Community
4. ICT for Health and Welfare
5. ICT related Technologies and Applications
Max. 40,000 USD/project/year
* The budget allocation is subject to change based on NICT’s fiscal year budget situation.
Around 5 projects will be selected in total.
- 1. Period for proposal submission:
- November 11, 2022 - January 10, 2023
- 2. Evaluation period:
- March 2023
- 3. Notice of results:
- April 2023
* For submission, please refer to “Submission Instructions” in the menu.