Presenters and Participants
- Period for abstract submission:
Sept. 11 - Oct. 1, 2020
Oct. 15, 2020 (Extended)
Oct. 29, 2020 (Extended)
- Notification of acceptance:
By Oct. 10, 2020
By Oct. 24, 2020 (Changed)
By Nov. 7, 2020 (Changed)
- Period for uploading presentation materials:
Oct. 10 - 25 (JST 5:00pm), 2020
Oct. 24 - Nov. 8 (JST 5:00pm), 2020 (Changed)
Nov. 7 - Nov. 22 (JST 5:00pm), 2020 (Changed)
- Duration of the ASEAN IVO Forum 2020:
Oct. 28, 2020 - Jan. 11, 2021
Nov. 11, 2020 - Jan. 11, 2021 (Changed)
Nov. 25, 2020 - Jan. 11, 2021 (Changed)
Submission and Registration
Submission and Registration Procedure:
- Presenters and participants are asked to first create an account from “Create Account” on the right.
- After you create your account, login from the Home screen. Please input your information after moving to the registration page.
- If you wish to present your paper at the Forum, please proceed to upload your abstract after completing the registration.
Requirements for Abstract file
- Pages: No more than 3 pages
- Format: PDF only
- File size: No more than 5MB
Abstracts should be submitted by October
1 15 29, 2020, through our website as well as filling in the registration information. Submissions of abstracts after this date will NOT be accepted.
Please note that the submission process is to be carried out entirely electronically.
The author submitting the abstract will automatically be registered as the Correspondence Author (primary contact author) and receive all communications regarding the submission.
Re-submission of Abstracts
You can revise your abstract after the first submission, and re-submit it with your password as long as it is before the submission deadline, October
1 15 29, 2020. Please login from "Paper Submission".
Instructions for Authors
A website for the Forum's program will open by
October 10 24 November 7, 2020. Please check the program to see if your submission was accepted.
Presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to submit the following materials:
PowerPoint presentation (PDF) *Required for all accepted presentations.
The size of the PowerPoint (PDF) should be no more than 10MB.
You may submit three additional supporting files (PDF, mp3, mp4, mov, URL), if you wish.
Requirements for video files. (If submitting a video)
- Length: no more than 12 minutes.
- Format: mp4 or mov
- File size: No more than 130MB
* Detailed instructions can be found at the below website in “4. Preparation and Procedure”.
Please refer to them when preparing your presentation.