About ASEAN IVO Forum 2022
This year, the ASEAN IVO Forum 2022 is scheduled to be held in person after two years. It will provide every researcher in the ASEAN region and Japan the opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss R&D topics and coordinate projects. Anyone is welcome to apply.
Please carefully read the following instructions and apply for the program on the designated website.
* Please note, however, that this Forum 2022 may be changed to an online event depending on the situation regarding COVID-19.
- ICT for food
- ICT for Environment Protection and Disaster Prevention
- ICT for a Secure and Smart Community
- ICT for Health and Welfare
- ICT related Technologies and Applications
Date and Venue
- November 29, 2022
- Venue (Tentative):
- Bangkok, Thailand
ASEAN IVO Forum 2022 Program
Any researcher who is working for an institution located in the ASEAN region or Japan can make a submission to the forum.
Travel and Accommodation
Round-trip discount economy class flight ticket and hotel accommodation will be provided by NICT for selected speakers if desired. Please select and check the box for support on submission page if you would like to receive support.
Review and Selection
- The Steering Committee of ASEAN IVO will evaluate each submitted abstract for technical merit and other relevant factors. In some cases, modifications may be recommended.
- Two speakers from each country are selected to present under NICT’s travel and accommodation support, after the submission has passed the evaluation. Those who wish to present at their own expense are also welcome, provided that the SC members approve.
- Approved presentations and their materials will be published on the ASEAN IVO website as poster presentations.
- Presentation speakers are expected to cooperate with NICT for administrative procedures.
Presentation materials availability
- All presentation materials are accessible through this website which is available for anyone if you have an ASEAN IVO account.
- On the website for presentation materials, a talk room is provided to participants in order to communicate with the presenter. Everyone can access the presentation materials and posts questions or comments to the presenter for discussion, including if you missed joining the forum in person.
- The presenter will respond to the questions or comments written by participants, discuss with each other, and form your team to apply for a new project next year.
- Presentation materials will be posted on the website from November 29, 2022 through January 10, 2023.
Presentations on the day of the event will be available live on YouTube and will also be recorded and posted on the website later. ASEAN IVO’s YouTube channel is available at the following URL: https://tinyurl.com/4ueaztbp (Please copy and paste the URL into your web browser's address bar.)